Monday, July 8, 2013

Phillip's Homemade Salad

My grandson Phillip is visiting me from Baltimore. He is ten years old. He shared with me his receipe for a healthy salad. He said grandma Van; I make this salad when I am home. Can I make it for you? I said yes. We went to the store to get the ingredients.: bananas, cucumber, tomatoes, lettuce, green apple,and ranch dressing. I assisted with cutting the cucumbers, lettuces, and tomatoes. Phillip mixed all the ingredients together along with the ranch dressing. Wow! what a great taste. Hmm! Hmm! Hmm good! Oh, I forgot, to mention that he added a little honey to the salad. This was an excellent meal! This ten year old young boy created a tasteful salad that was sweet and tart. Definitely a healthy choice over french fries. Try this salad. It is light and very tasty. I love this so much that we had the salad two days in a row. Wow! try this fabulous salad today. Looking to add to your healthy choices? Try Joy to Live products- Fulvia- anti-aging formula along with Optimun weight Loss capsules

 Healthy Choices,
Grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment